15% OFF Full-Service Valet Parking for all AAA Members
Just Present Your AAA membership card at Check-in.
As a member of AAA, you’ve come to expect great service and fantastic deals when you travel. Park-N-Go Airport Parking is proud to be AAA’s preferred parking service in Dayton, and we are open 24/7 to take great care of you and your vehicle. We make it easy and inexpensive to get from your car to the terminal without dealing with all the hassles. We’ll pick you up and drop you off right at your car, and even help carry your bags. We also offer additional services
you might not expect from a parking lot, like car wash, oil change and full detailing
. Start and end your trip the best way possible, with Park-N-Go. With the 15% AAA discount, our full-service valet parking is just 10.20/day plus tax, and includes:
- Your car will be warmed up and waiting for you.
- Winter: we remove snow & ice. Get in your warm car and go!
- Summer: we’ll have the A/C running so your car is nice & cool
- Rewards points earn car wash, detailing or free parking
- 24-hour safety including emergency tire & battery service
- Faster and easier than parking at the airport
- Convenient, friendly, guaranteed!
Start and end your trip the best way possible, with Park-N-Go. We make parking Fast, Safe & Easy! BOOK RESERVATION
AAA 15% Discount
- 15% Discount is valid ONLY for Full-Service Parking, not on our already-discounted 6.99/day Self-Park lot.
- May not be combined with any other discount, coupon or special.
- Not applicable for pre-paid reservations through services such as Park ‘N Fly, AirportParkingReservations.com, etc
The Best airport parking deals in Dayton, period.
Economy Self-Park Book $6.99/day Reservation
20% Discount for MILITARY, VETERANS and DEFENSE CONTRACTORS
We pick you up at your vehicle, carry your bags, and get you to the airport in 4 minutes flat. Experience the difference at Park-N-Go.
Since 2010, Park-N-Go is a proud sponsor of Honor Flight and provides free parking to Honor Flight heroes and guardians during their trip to our nation’s capital.