Long-term car parking at the airport can be awkwardly expensive. The parking option refers to leaving the car at the parking space for extended periods. Long-term parking is ideal for people who want to leave their cars behind for a long time – it is cheaper than parking at the airport. What makes airport parking expensive? Security services The security of the car is paramount to having a high-ranking raking space. The Dayton airport long term parking rates will be a reflection of the services available. Protection of the parked cars is dependent on the following features:
- Security cameras
- Locked gates and electrified fences
- Sufficient and proper lighting
- Airport parking at the terminal is usually a couple of minutes from the terminal. It is relatively cheaper than parking inside the airport.
- Satellite parking is at a farther distance. Dayton Parking is one such service and attracts customers who want long-term service for a couple of weeks or months.
- Valet parking is typically available on the grounds that are far from the airport. They may be a service within satellite parking. Valet parking charges higher due to the improvement of service.